Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services

Questions? Schedule an Inspection Call 267.898.2218

About Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services


Our Advantages
  • We work exclusively for you...the Client

  • We stress promptness, professionalism, and honesty

  • Our inspections exceed Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice

  • We only do home inspections and do not perform repairs on any home inspected or do we have affiliations with contractors that do

  • Flexible scheduling. We inspect 7 days a week

  • Provide a comprehensive and thorough inspection of the property

  • Our inspection will identify potential safety hazards present and will point out major and minor deficiencies to give you a complete picture of your new home's condition

  • We will review and explain the conditions found

  • Our computerized reports are easy to understand and are delivered to client within 24 hours of the inspection, most times sooner

  • In addition to home inspections we offer termite inspections, mold and well water testing services. We are your single source for all your home inspection needs.

"Give me 5% of your trust and I will earn the other 95%."
Our Service Area

Our service area includes properties located in Central and Upper Bucks County with most clients located within a 20 mile radius of Doylestown, Pennsylvania.

Qualifications

Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services based in Doylestown, PA is owned by Patrick Thomson. Patrick has over 30 years experience in the construction industry involving both commercial and residential projects and has an extensive background in the building trades. Patrick's experience has involved design, new construction, remolding and renovation projects in addition to property management. Patrick has been trained and certified by the American Home Inspection Training Institute and has passed a series of written examinations, participates in continuing education and adheres to a strict Standard of Practice and Code of Ethics. Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services is in full compliance with Pennsylvania Home Inspector Regulations and is fully insured.

  • Certified Home Inspector #NACHI09011203
  • IAC2 Certification #IAC2-01-5895
My Promise to You

Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort.

This I promise you.




Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors - Click here to verify.

Buy or Sell With Confidence!

Call today to schedule your inspection!

267.898.2218