Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services

Questions? Schedule an Inspection Call 267.898.2218

Why Choose Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services


Serving Bucks & Montgomery Counties

We understand the complexity and time constraints of a real estate transaction. 

We are the single source for all your home inspection needs. In addition to home inspections we offer radon, mold and environmental testing services.

Promptness, experience, professionalism and honesty are the cornerstones of our business.

We offer flexible scheduling and inspect 7 days a week!

A Bux-Mont Home Inspection evaluates all the major elements of the home including the structural elements, heating, cooling, electrical, plumbing - and more, so that you can make an informed home purchase decision.

  • Our inspections exceed Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice.

  • Our computerized reports are easy to understand and are delivered to the client within 24 hours of the inspection, many times sooner. We will review and explain the conditions we find with you.

  • We do not charge for a follow-up inspection to verify the repair or correction of deficiencies identified in our home inspection report.

  • 90-Day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty provided to client with each home inspection.

"Give us 5% of your trust and we will earn the other 95%."

The best way to ensure you are well informed about the property you want to purchase is to have a professional home inspection completed by Bux-Mont Home Inspection Services.

We are professionals dedicated to providing complete, accurate inspection services only. We do not perform corrective measures. We simply deliver fast unbiased inspection results at affordable rates.

 




Special discounted rates offered on bundled inspection services and tests. Call for more information!


Buy or Sell With Confidence!

Call today to schedule your inspection!

267.898.2218


Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors - Click here to verify.